Friday, October 19, 2012

Beranda » , , , » Putting My Foot In the US Election

Putting My Foot In the US Election

Using the same technique as the one I used to analyse the idiotic accident which resulted in my broken heel,  the planets show a Romney win in the coming US presidential election.

If you use Solar Arcs as your predictive tool, you'd pick Romney as the winner.

Here are some charts and you will see what I mean. Take the most commonly used US chart, the Sibley – and progress it using the Solar Arc technique. That's the inner chart here.

Look at the Midheaven which shows who will be in charge of the country – 25° Taurus on the MC.

Look at Romney's SA chart around the outside, you will see that his Sun has progressed to 25° Taurus. Ceres, Mercury and Mars are all up there too.



Obama just does not have the equivalent planetary heft. But this does all depend on the Sibley being the correct chart, and as with so much in astrology, there is some debate about that.

Up until now I've found it impossible to see beyond my own prejudices, so I've refrained from making any prediction. And I wonder, how useful is this kind of astrology? How much good does it really do us to know who's going to win?

However, this as an experiment. It'll be interesting to see what happens, what with Mercury retrograding the day after the votes are finally cast.

To read my examination of Mitt Romney's chart, click here.