Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beranda » » My Mother Says Goodbye to Saturn in Libra

My Mother Says Goodbye to Saturn in Libra

Ivan Shishkin. Autumn

My mother is celebrating the end of Saturn's passage through Libra with a new hip. 

The symbolism could not be simpler. She has a Sun-Mars conjunction at 24° Libra. This represents both her actual body and her physical energy among other things. Saturn, which rules bones and problems with bones, has transited that spot several times this year and my mother has been in a lot of pain. 

She has been confined by Saturn for the past two years as her bones gave way and he transited her Sun sign, and her energy (Mars), which is normally steady and strong, has trickled away. She had a Uranus Return at 0° Aries but was in too much pain to feel the buzz I think.

So now she's in hospital (12th house Sun and Mars; hospitals belong to the 12th) with a brand new hip and a lovely drip. Transiting Mars (sharp things) was in Scorpio (an excellent position) when she went under the knife and in her first house, which also represents the physical body. 

Venus is on her MC today .... I'm expecting a good recovery. You go, Ma.