Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Beranda » , , » Barter = Commerce Libra Style

Barter = Commerce Libra Style

I could trade some apples.
I'm rather pleased.

I have just arranged to exchange astrology lessons for acupressure sessions. I like barter as a form of exchange. You don't have to get any banks involved – nor any middlemen, sales reps or big corporations.

The scales of Libra are said to be the scales of justice but also of commerce, used for weighing goods from ancient times right up until today. Nothing is more critical to fair trade than correct measurement. If you can't be sure how much you're getting, then how do you know what to pay. That's why the sign of Libra is also connected with the economy, which is also rather better when it's in balance.

Yes, we do have the planet of constriction, Saturn, going through Libra right now. Saturn moves into Scorpio next October, so don't hold your breath.



But we also have Mercury (trade), Venus (art/beauty) and the Sun (life force) in the sign of balance this month.

I'm trading intellectual property (Mercury) for energy (the Sun). Seems fair to me, but I wonder if they'll take a nice jar of damson jam at the petrol station?

What would you like to barter?