Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beranda » , » Slow Down: A Mercury Retrograde Story

Slow Down: A Mercury Retrograde Story

This Merc Ret has taken place in my 12th house, the house of confinement. So guess what...

Schloss Astrology has been a house of sickness for the past week and looks set to be a house of convalescence for several days more. My little Mercury-ruled daughter has been looking positively Oliver Twistish. She's been spending a lot of time in my bed (also owned by the 12th).

There is another aspect to the old retrograde for me.


Mercury, of course, rules one aspect of learning too. And I was hoping to roll up to the Faculty of Astrological Studies summer shindig. It starts here on Monday and has an especially good line up this year. I can't see that happening now.

But isn't the point of astrology, to learn to go with the flow? I guess the god of speed is telling me to slow down and drink in my fabulous kids this summer. There will always be another summer school, but my children will only ever be precisely six and eight years old for one summer. 

I think I'll just go look at them sleeping.