Monday, December 12, 2011

Beranda » , , , » Revisiting Cameron

Revisiting Cameron

Back in October I wrote a piece about David Cameron, which I think is worth re-reading. Here is the link.

I asked this question: "Will he choose class or country?

I ended with this short paragraph which turns out to have been on the money.

"His country needs him. He urgently needs to pull himself together and fully embrace the fact that he is Prime Minister. It's a lonely job, so get used to it, Dave. The times call for greatness not political point scoring."


And since we've just been told we're in recession, here's what I said about the economy in that piece.

"...as a nation we are about to see our debt balloon out of control – and if you think our earning power is reduced now, just wait until Saturn goes into Scorpio in 2012."

Sorry to be gloomy. The question we should all be asking ourselves in response to these times is personal: "What can I do?"