Monday, September 26, 2011

Beranda » , , » Mercury and Uranus Share a Joke

Mercury and Uranus Share a Joke

My partner makes me laugh – a lot. He has Mercury, the trickster, and Uranus, an even zanier fellow, conjunct on his Ascendant. Today he sent me two emails.



The first contained a link to the Tate gallery in London. To get it click here.

The second contained this message (which I feel may have a significant impact on our relationship.)

"From now on the glass of water on my bedside table will be called:Run Rabbit/Pelican Crossing 
Analysing the spatial and metatextual connections between a 1942 NAAFI barndance in Bedford and contemporary pedestrian management systems.This work can only properly be experienced by me when I am asleep. 
A 340-page manifesto and manual accompanies the pieceSold to Charles Saatchi for £93747364."