Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Beranda » , » Absolutely Fabulous Astrology

Absolutely Fabulous Astrology

Heaven - gawping at Edina and Patsy.


Last night, my beautiful daughter came downstairs trembling in her pyjamas after having gone to sleep hours earlier.

"I heard a witch laughing and it scared me awake."

"Oh," me, sheepishly. "I think it was me."

"It was you, mummy."


I lo-o-o-ve Absolutely Fabulous. It does make me shriek with laughter though.

While my sweetie was getting back to sleep (with the help of the warlock), I checked out the show's astrodynamics. Interestingly, the three central characters have been given birthdays and I think they portray the worst of their Sun signs rather well.

Patsy - Scorpio (Oct 30, ???) - mean & voracious (but stylish)
Edina - Leo (6 Aug, 1951) - monster ego (but generous)
Saffy - Pisces (17 March 1975) - doormat (but intelligent)

I think Jennifer Saunders has been reading an astrology book, don't you?