Monday, July 19, 2010

Beranda » , , » Details, details, details

Details, details, details

Saturn's transit through Virgo over the past two and a bit years has forced some of us to take a long hard look at how we organise the day to day nitty gritty of our lives.

Do you leave your unpaid bills on the doormat? Do you remember to put the top back on the toothpaste? Do you make sure your cat's flu jabs are up to date? I bet you've had to learn to stop letting those little things slide - quite so much.

If you're the kind of person - like me - who finds details awesomely - and I use that word precisely - hard to deal with, the last two years of Saturn in Virgo may have been a little relentless.


I've always been a great believer in the adage: "Empty desk, empty mind." Mild chaos is my milieu, so it's been a little tiresome to find myself sitting down with a checkbook for goodness sake and paying bills, or doing the ironing - at all. I have spent most of my adult life not knowing one end of an iron from another, yet in the past year I have found myself sweating over an ironing board. You too may have found yourself unwillingly sucked into minutiae such as i dotting and t crossing, sorting CDs into alphabetical order perhaps.

But here's the good news, Saturn is about to go into Libra for good now. After a foray into the early degrees of Libra at the end of last year, Saturn retrograded back into Virgo earlier this year. Right now,  he's in the last, so-called critical degree of Virgo, making sure we've all learned our housekeeping lessons - or there's bound to be some kind of Saturnian comeuppance. On July 22, it's farewell to Virgo for good. So we've all got about three days to get our houses in order. Phew.

Yes, Uncle Saturn, I am - marginally - more efficient with the laundry now - can we play a new game please?